I don't cause teachers trouble,
My grades have been okay,
I listen in my classes and I'm in school everyday.
My teachers think I'm average,
My parents think so too,
I wish I didn't know that,
Cause there's lots I'd like to do.
I'd like to build a rocket,
I have a book that tells you how,
or start a stamp collection,
Well there's no use in trying now.
Cause since I found I'm average,
I'm just smart enough you see,
To know there is nothing special,
That I should expect of me.
I'm part of the majority,
That hump part of the bell,
Who spends their life unnoticed,
In an average kind of hell.
__________________________________________________________________
All of these are other's works.
At present i am dont have this capable==
I just found that i have resemblance with this character,
so i post it here~~
I listen in my classes and I'm in school everyday.
My teachers think I'm average,
My parents think so too,
I wish I didn't know that,
Cause there's lots I'd like to do.
I'd like to build a rocket,
I have a book that tells you how,
or start a stamp collection,
Well there's no use in trying now.
Cause since I found I'm average,
I'm just smart enough you see,
To know there is nothing special,
That I should expect of me.
I'm part of the majority,
That hump part of the bell,
Who spends their life unnoticed,
In an average kind of hell.
__________________________________________________________________
All of these are other's works.
At present i am dont have this capable==
I just found that i have resemblance with this character,
so i post it here~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment..
God bless...